Join the PSCL Team
Dynamic, professional, and rapidly growing, Primary Sports Coaching Limited are always on the look-out for outstanding people to join our coaching team.
We know active children do better and we know that the first ten years of a child’s life provides a critical window for creating a lifelong commitment to physical activity.
Do you want to help tackle the childhood obesity crisis? Do you want to shape the delivery of community sports, PE and school sport across the UK? Do you want to support us in engaging children and young people in physical activity? Inspiring an enjoyment of physical activity now and motivating ongoing participation in the future?
All new coaches undergo rigorous background checks before they start working:
Step 1: Complete PSCL Application Form and send to email@example.com
Step 2: If candidate meets criteria they will attend and interview with PSCL head of coach recruitment
Step 3: PSCL will check:
- First Aid Training
- Safeguarding Training
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Proof of address
- Two References (cannot be pre dated)
- Criminal Records (Enhanced DBS)
Step 4: Practical trial
Step 5: Offer of job/role with Primary Sports Coaching Limited
As a minimum all Primary Sports Coaching Limited coaches will:
- Be enhanced DBS checked
- Be trained in first aid at least once every three years
- Hold sports coaching qualifications
- Be trained in safeguarding at least once every year
- Be trained in GDPR at least every two years
- All coaches undergo regular in house CPD and health and safety training
In addition to this PSCL PE Specialists will also be:
- NGB Level 2 qualified in at least 1 sport
- Multi Skills Level 2 qualified
- Be qualified or be working towards Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Physical Education and School Sport
- Trained in paediatric first aid (12 hours)
Click here to download the Application Form.
The form is on a word Doc and you will be able to open the document using Microsoft Word.
Senior Sports Coach – £14,600 per year. 27 hours in school term time. 37.5 hours in school holidays.