PSCL currently run lunchtime sessions in 14 primary schools, the feedback from children and staff is extremely positive and outline the fantastic effects a structured lunchtime can have on the school day. As so many children are occupied and engaged in a structured environment, behavioural issues during the lunch break are dramatically reduced. School teaching staffs are delighted with the behavioural improvements shown by the children. As part of the Lunchtime service, Primary Sports Coaching Limited will provide the following:
- A playground design, mapping out the specific sports areas
- Training for Lunchtime Organisers
- Work within the schools budget to order appropriate, sustainable, safe sports equipment
- A team of qualified, CRB/DBS checked coaches to work every day
The coaches will arrive 30 minutes prior to lunchtime to set up
and will also be pack away of all the equipment.
All PSCL Active Lunchtime Sports Coaches are:
- DBS checked and approved
- Safeguarding trained once a year
- First aid trained
- NGB Qualified in at least one sport
- GDPR trained
Over the last 14 years our coaches have built a list of equipment that we recommend to be practical, safe and sustainable for lunchtime and break time activities.
Check out our free guide to see which equipment could suit your school.
To save time ordering equipment we have compiled a spreadsheet shopping list which will allow you to copy and paste the equipment you require onto your schools order form.