PSCL coaches have experience of coaching a vast array of school sports and physical activities, to all ages and abilities of primary school pupils. PSCL coaches support the schools delivery of PE and have their own scheme of work to support planning and pupil assessments.
Objectives are outlined on a half-termly basis and then individual sessions are planned weekly in line with pupil learning and improvement. Sessions are appropriately differentiated to ensure that all pupils are working to their own individual level and consequently are pushed and encouraged to reach their potential in each and every sport covered.
As a company we endeavour to ensure that all pupils enjoy PE, improve individually and achieve the highest possible levels. Something only achievable via careful planning, preparation and assessment.
It is important to note that PSCL does not recommend schools pay for PPA cover with the Primary PE and Sport Premium Funding. PPA cover should be paid from each schools main staffing budget.
PSCL coaches are able to work with your schools teaching staff assisting them with their continuous professional development. By working with our coaches your teaching staff will learn how to plan, deliver and assess independently and confidently.
What you can expect from PSCL PE Specialists:
- Planned, progressive lessons
- High levels of activity and engagement
- Clear differentiation within lessons to challenge and reward every child
- Half termly assessments
- Safe, fun and engaging lessons
- Professional conduct and communication
PE Specialists Qualifications and Training:
- Safeguarding training every year
- 12 hour paediatric first aid training
- NGB level 2 qualified in at least 1 sport
- Level 2 multi skills qualified
- Qualified or working towards Level 3 Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of PE and School Sports (recognised by AfPe)
- A number of PE specialists are degree qualified
- GDPR training
- DBS checked and approved
Free Sports Day Resources
For over a decade our team have supported schools with their sports days. Please feel free to use our free resources to help plan your sports day!!
Want a mixture of activities, download our carousel sports day:
Fancy a more traditional sports day, download our track based sports day: